Monday, 21 September 2009

Lana & family

Outdoor photo session for Lana, James and Sofia.
Derbyshire
September 2009

"I was looking forward to this photo session for a long time. Having previously seen Natasha's photos I was hoping that she would find time to make the long journey to come and visit us. We agreed to meet in a park, the setting was beautiful. But it's Natasha's eye for detail and creativity that made it special. Before hand on the phone she gave us some helpful suggestions, like bringing some accessories, so we were all set and ready. My baby is not used to the company of strangers and I was a little worried how the shoot would turn out for her. But Natasha immediately found contact with Sofia, she just let her be her usual self. My husband and I felt completely natural, we were enjoying our day in the park, whilst Natasha was doing her job. Afterwards we all had a cup of tea and a cake, the whole experience felt like meeting with a friend. I am so happy that we chose Natasha as our photographer, she has captured some very precious memories. I have already recommended Natasha to my friend. Can't wait for next summer to come and see what other ideas Natasha will come up with," - Lana, James and little Sofia 2009.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...