Thursday, 6 May 2010

Kay & Trevor, engagement photo session

Sorry I don't post in original order (should have continued with M+M's wedding). This is my nature - to follow my sentiment rather than logic. Today I felt like showing these photos from Kay and Trevor's engagement session. I like photographing mature couples. They put you at ease straight away before you notice it, although this should be my job :)) We had a nice walk around Bedford Park with Kay and Trevor enjoying first warm days of spring.

Bedford
April 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Images by Natasha Thompson - Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire wedding photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...