Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Katy & Ali's wedding. Part I - Preparations.

I've got some lovely weddings queueing to be posted here, but this one will have to come first. If I could only repeat my own wedding this is how I imagine it to be. In a small and quiet village, walking (not driving) to the church , reception at the back of own house, home-made and locally prepared bits and pieces. It's the way Katy and Ali had their wedding, simply beautiful and relaxed with a feel-at-home touch. Let's start with the preparations first..

You can also view:
Part II here >>
Part III here >>

Ravenstone, Buckinghamshire













































































Images by Natasha Thompson Photography

3 comments:

  1. Amazing colors! Amazing emotions. Waiting to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so nice pitures. I really want one more wedding now :)

    Marina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...