Thursday, 30 June 2011

London wedding photography ~ Niki & Justin

I just love all the photos from this last minute organized and full of improvisations wedding of Niki and Justin. We were lucky to capture some beautiful light on a very sunny Friday morning, but my favourite thing was Justin and especially Niki's smiles and laughter which believe me were endless!.. Well, you can get the feel from some photos I selected below :)) (now I can't stop smiling after looking at them). It was great to meet you guys! Congratulations!













Justin is a very proud gardener who planted a chili seed that grew into this beautiful plant :)

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...