Friday, 8 July 2011

Buckinghamshire wedding photography ~ Tracy & Gary

I am extremely lucky this spring and summer with some amazing venues! Chicheley Hall is only 10 minutes drive away from where I live, but I never knew there was such a beautiful place there. It belongs to the Royal Society which is 'the oldest scientific academy in continuous existence' (read on their website). The place is a hidden gem both outside in the gardens and inside the Hall.
But actually I was going to share something even more special. Tracy and Gary's wedding was a beautiful and elegant affair to which Chicheley Hall suited perfectly. I was amazed how fragile and emotional these two strong and mature people were on their special day (yes, Gary, I am mostly talking about you :) As my mum said: then they are truly in love :)
Congratulations to Tracy and Gary!
































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...