Thursday, 14 July 2011

London wedding and engagement photography ~ Katya & Prakash

Katya and Prakash's wedding is only 2 weeks away(!), so I've decided it's OK if they jump in front of the queue here. We met yesterday at Syon Park in London where they will get married very soon. Having seen many beautiful venues this season I am lucky again to explore and photograph an absolutely stunning place with historic buildings and luxurious mature gardens.
I love my little engagement getaways when I come to meet a couple and do some fun and very much informal photos for them. Not only can I visit some pretty places like this, I also meet 2 happy people who are in love. And it just makes me feel happier too! Katya and Prakash, thank you for yesterday, it was a pleasure to get to know you a little bit better!


























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...