Sunday, 28 August 2011

Photo shoot for my friends ~ Lena, Suren & Mika

Sorry for not posting last week - it was rather busy! (but I promise I've got some new fantastic weddings I will be sharing here soon!) While my friend and her husband were at the hospital in labour ward welcoming their baby number 2 into this world, I was looking after their little son last week (now I know what it's like having 2 kids!). The new big family is now back home together and mum with the baby are feeling well. So I thought it would be the right time to post some pictures I took earlier of Lena, Suren and Mika while there were only the three of them.
Congratulations to Lena and Suren with another baby-boy!







































1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful family! Lena looks gorgeous in that dress. I'm so happy for them :) Thank you for these wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...