Friday, 2 September 2011

Bedfordshire wedding photography ~ Shena & Ming

I am very excited to share these images from Shena and Ming's wedding here! It was such an incredible day - pressure and fun, stress (bride's morning can be sometimes a bit stressful!) and laughter, rain and sunshine - I simply cannot describe it all here. I had one of the longest formal group lists in my wedding history (a massive thankyou to the groomsmen for their help organizing those!) and I had one of the most amazing, natural, emotional and so comfortable in front of the camera couples! I had a chance to photograph them in front of a breathtaking view and I saw one mind-blowing first [salsa] dance! Thank you Shena and Ming for such a fantastic day!

Oak Barn Venue ~ Bedfordshire






























































































































4 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great day; professional, friendly and competent throughout. The quality of work speaks for itself; we can't wait to see the rest but absolutely love what we can see here.

    Thank you again!

    M & S

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, totally brilliant photos, I was unable to attend but these photos are the next best thing - looks like a wonderful day for all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...