Thursday, 29 September 2011

Derbyshire wedding photography ~ Susan & Paul

Susan and Paul's wedding was an intimate gathering of family and close friends and it was a great privilege to be a part it. From the very beginning Susan and Paul were treating me as a good old friend (I even received my very own guest invitation!) and I can't thank them enough for making me feel so special. Their wedding was so relaxed and informal and I loved the nature friendly feel of it with plenty of DIY and home made elements. The food at Maynard Hotel was exquisite and I enjoyed the Ceilidh dances in the end (I wish I could stay late, but there was a long journey back home). On top of all that I visited the most beautiful and picturesque countryside in Derbyshire which I hope to visit again soon.

Susan and Paul, thank you so much for inviting me to share your special day and being such a welcoming Bride and Groom! (Susan, your cupcakes were delicious, my family enjoyed them very much!)

The Maynard Hotel, Derbyshire
























































































































All images © Natasha Thompson Photography

To view Susan and Paul's engagement photos from earlier this year in Milton Keynes click here >>

5 comments:

  1. чудеснейше!
    такие красивые места! прекрасная пара )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Natasha

    Thank you so much, the photos are absolutely beautiful and more than we could imagine. You really captured the essence and relaxed feel of our special day and the beauty of the Derbyshire surroundings. It was a real pleasure to have you at our wedding and as a guest. So glad you enjoyed the cupcakes and Ceilidh dancing.

    Love,
    Susan and Paul
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my pleasure guys! thanks for your sweet message!..
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Чудесные фотографии!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...