Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Hertfordshire wedding photography ~ Sally & Glenn

Sally and Glenn's wedding took place at Knebworth place in Hertfordshire. Sally looked simply stunning and I adore her dress so much! Beautiful material, gorgeous details and classic design - it's a definite win! It was a fantastic day and Sally and Glenn were so relaxed and happy it made my job incredibly enjoyable and easy.
And I just wanted to say a big thank you to auntie Dorothy and her neighbours Rob and Gill (Sally's parents) for recommending me to the couple! It was such a pleasure to witness this beautiful and relaxed wedding :) Thank you for your trust!




















































































2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - a beautiful little family, stunning bride goes without saying! And I like the pictures of the bridesmaids in the front row - really lovely.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...