Saturday, 17 September 2011

Sneak peek: Little Hermitage Kent wedding photography ~ Katya & Roman

I'm just back from a fabulous wedding in Kent and already sharing some pictures from it here! Although some other fantastic weddings, which I had an honour to witness this month, are awaiting their turn on my blog, I thought I'd quickly share this one (full post to follow later). Katya's mum asked me if they could see some photos before they return back to Russia (and they only came for the wedding, so won't be staying long). Tatiana, as per your request - some photos for you. Your daughter looked so beautiful today! And so happy :)
My sincere congratulations to Katya and Roman!

Little Hermitage, Kent
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...