Thursday, 13 October 2011

Grim's Dyke Hotel wedding ~ Sarah & James

Beginning of October greeted us with a very hot weekend, remember? It was the weekend when Sarah and James' planned their beautiful wedding at Grim's Dyke Hotel in London. And what surprise weather for an October wedding! I'm sure Sarah was hoping for some sunshine, but I bet she didn't expect that much of it :) It was an amazing day for the families and friends and I know many family members had to travel long distance to be there and celebrate this very special occasion as Sarah's family live in Australia.
Thank you guys for trusting and sharing your beautiful day with me! And also a big thankyou to your dad Sarah for being such a lovely person and looking after me on the day :)



























































Michael, Sarah's brother playing a Richard Ashcroft's song - excellent alternative to a reading!









































































1 comment:

  1. such beautiful and magical photos of the event. I felt like I was there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...