Wednesday, 19 October 2011

London engagement photography ~ Natalie & Charlie

Last Saturday I met two wonderful couples and had two fantastic engagement shoots in London. It was a beautiful day and I could not wish for a better way to spend it. I just love these little breaks I have from time to time when I have a chance to leave my nest & computer desk and hang out with people who are in love with each other. It's how I get my batteries re-charged with some serious positiveness :)
Natalie and Charlie's engagement shoot took place at Hampstead Heath in North London. The light was incredible. But even more incredible was Natalie's smile and the spark in her eyes! Please meet Natalie and Charlie!












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...