Thursday, 10 November 2011

London engagement photo session ~ Samantha & Richard

It's been awhile since I posted on my blog. With the main season pretty much over now I have been busy preparing some beautiful albums and books for my couples. But there is one engagement shoot left which I haven't shared yet and I am glad to show some pictures from it today. It was a beautiful day in the middle of October, warm and sunny. One of these days when you think oh, it is summer again! Now when the sun is very brief and days are rapidly getting shorter and shorter I especially love looking at these images!..
Please meet Samantha and Richard. I am so looking forward to their wedding at Lansdowne Club in London early next year!

Regents Park, London












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...