Friday, 9 December 2011

Northamptonshire wedding photography ~ Lucinda & Tim

Lucinda and Tim's elegant Christmas wedding took place at luxurious Fawsley Hall in Northamptonshire with the ceremony held at St Lawrence Church in Towcester. It was a truly beautiful day (although a very chilly one!) and I want them to remember it that way. Lucinda looked absolutely gorgeous and you may remember their little family from this newborn photo shoot I've done for them earlier this year.
Lucinda and Tim, my sincere congratulation to you! Thank you for trusting me your big day and I hope everyone is well and you are having a fab honeymoon :)






































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...