Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Samantha & Richard's wedding at Lansdowne Club in London ~ Preview and a Thankyou Note

To say that I was touched by this beautiful bouquet received today from Samantha and Richard is to say nothing! I felt completely melted to get such attention from the bride and groom whose wedding I had an honour to witness only last Saturday! Feeling absolutely blessed to have such clients!



"Thank you so much for all your hard work on Saturday. We couldn't have asked for more effort or dedication! The preview looks great, looking forward to the full collection. With love, S and R x"

And below the preview which I posted earlier on my Facebook page:













Absolutely brilliant opera performance during Samantha and Richard's wedding breakfast

All images © Natasha Thompson Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...